Friday, March 10, 2017

Second Nephi 4:35

Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh. Yea, my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my righteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.

God gives us more than we ask for. Nephi can testify of this truth because he has experienced it. He asked to see his father's vision, and he got much more. Moses went to see a burning bush and got called as a prophet. Joseph Smith wanted to know which church to join and became the head of a dispensation. We just need to open the door a crack, and God will swing it wide open to us.

With this last post for the chapter known as the Psalm of Nephi, I offer this beautiful musical tribute:
I Love the Lord - BYU Mens' Chorus, April, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment