Sunday, January 28, 2018

Alma 12:3


Now Zeezrom, seeing that thou hast been taken in thy lying and craftiness, for thou hast not lied unto men only but thou hast lied unto God; for behold, he knows all thy thoughts, and thou seest that thy thoughts are made known unto us by his Spirit;

God knows all our thoughts. Why would he bother to tap into my every thought if he did not love me? He is not trying to catch me in my sinful thoughts so he can punish me or put a black mark on my record. He wants to catch me in my good thoughts because they bring him joy. He is so interested in me that he wants to know all about me, including every idle and mundane thought that passes through my head. That the Supreme Being in the universe, who could have anything and do anything and be anywhere he wants, pays attention to me, astounds me and humbles me. Surely I must be worth saving. Why else would God notice me?

No comments:

Post a Comment